$21.99 - $27.99
We've redeveloped our TRC+ rubber compound to deliver 33% more grip and cushion without compromising the amazing durability you've come to expect from all DEITY Grips. Rounding out our grip line to offer something for everyone, the SUPRACUSH Grip delivers the most comfortable and deeply cushioned grip on the market. It's the perfect grip for riders of any hand size looking for increased vibration damping, a larger feeling grip, or a more supple ride. Not only does the SUPRACUSH give you an unmatched level of cushion with our TRC+ rubber compound, but the larger deep-dish diamond pattern offers the most comfortable grip possible without compromising control, precision, or durability. - 34mm outer diameter with plush cushioning throughout - Deep-dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides traction - Features soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for exceptional durability and increased grip - Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar - Single clamp design with forward-facing bolts that feature Loctite - Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps - Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort - Capped end for safety and comfort - 133mm length with 34mm outer diameter - Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice - 118 grams for the set
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Bontrager's Gel Grip gives you a confident, comfortable hold on your handlebars. There's a layer of gel within the tape that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The no-slip polyurethane feels good with or without gloves, and it's durable and easy to clean. And, you get a set of Bontrager reflective bar-end plugs and finishing strips as well.
Key features - Reflective tape increases visibility for maximum safety - Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing Details - Material: Microfiber
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
$35.99 - $39.99
- Polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength for long-term performance - Availabe in new graduated color fades to add even more style and personalization to your bike - GEL is vibration damping and shock absorbing to minimize fatigue and strain due to real-world riding conditions - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
Ride like a pro with the Steve Peat inspired Signature lock-on grips. Lock-on grips are designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. Providing a sturdy ride, the patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. Lizard Skins lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 30.5 mm
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
$10.95 - $12.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
$18.99 - $24.99
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with Chameleon series colorway on the iridescent textures of the drops blend into the sleek, satin black, leather-like finish of the tops for a look that exudes speed and character and for superb grip and handling performance - Multi-layer, multi-density foam improves shock absorption while dampening vibration to effectively minimize fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade or soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Get a grip…or two! Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. - Electra lifestyle grips help to personalize your ride - Durable Kraton lock-on grips featuring ergonomic shape for comfort and support - Matching saddle available for some models - Set of two grips - Length: 130/130mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - Material: Kraton - Weight: 172g
Page 1 of 1