Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient kit that includes all parts needed for smooth and reliable performance. - This smooth and reliable kit is a great performance upgrade for your bike; - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Low-friction cables are both 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Black compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3200mm long - Kit includes shift ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
Step up to premium performance of your drivetrain with this upgraded kit that includes all parts needed for incredibly smooth performance. - This premium kit is for the performance rider looking for incredibly smooth shifting - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Ultra-low-friction cables are both 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Black compressionless housing includes low-friction Pro lube and is 3200mm long - Kit includes low-friction Pro shift ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable kit that includes all parts needed for installation. - This convenient and valuable kit is the key to restoring your brake's performance - Compatible with nearly all braking systems - Stainless steel cables are 2300mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear brakes - Compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3000mm long - Kit includes Comp brake ferrules, cable frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$149.90 - $202.93
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
$69.90 - $79.90
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Pre-stretched, Teflon coated 19 strand inner wire
- Basic housing and galvanized inner cable with header card - Brake kit includes black casing and a 1.6mm cable - Derailleur kit includes black casing and a 1.2mm cable - Cables have dual ends with leads to fit any brake or shifter
- Slotted aluminum barrel adjuster with backing nut for common brake levers
- Plastic guide with ziptie for securing housing/Tubing nearly anywhere on the bike
- Pre-stretched, stainless 19 strand inner wire - Slick profile for smooth performance - Cable only, housing sold separately
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable kit that includes all parts needed for installation. - This convenient and valuable kit is the key to restoring your shifting performance - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Stainless steel cables are each 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3200mm long - Kit includes Comp shift ferrules, cable frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best of performance and style. - Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK755) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
$42.00 - $47.25
Kevlar reinforced (black) hydraulic tubing: DOT-3/4/5.1 compatible - Prime Series kits are for Prime Pro, and Prime Expert brakes only - Stroker Ace/Gram/Carbon/Trail and El Camino kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper (not for Stroker Ryyd - HFX-Mag/G2 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting and specific HFX-Mag lever attachment (can be used with older G1 caliper if angle warrants fit) - HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting with specific HFX-9 lever attachment - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper - Tubing parts that fit HFX-Mag also fit Original, DH, FR, and Comp systems
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Magura brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
Page 1 of 8 Next page