Sometimes the parking lot test ride isn't enough. For those who need it, You can take out one of our designated Demo Bikes for a day. The fee is $80 which when you purchase a bike within 30 days of the Demo the fee is credited towards the purchase of the bike.
1. Demos require valid driver's license and credit card
2. You are responsible for any damages caused by negligence or abusive riding and theft.
3. Demo bikes are to be returned in 24 hours.
4. $80 demo fee is only applied to purchase of a bicycle from the Demo bike Category.
5. Credit must be applied within 30 days from demo.
140mm of rear travel complemented by a 150mm front end gives Hightower just a bit more front and rear travel over the first generation model. Combined with a slacker 65-degree head tube angle, the Hightower still sits squarely in the Goldilocks zone, but with a touch more “Oh sh*t get me out of here” capability when the porridge gets too hot!
The new 120mm Tallboy takes a leap further into what short-travel bikes really are capable of. With kick-ass lower-link VPP suspension, a streamlined design, the typical Santa Cruz refinement, and rather radical geometry, the Tallboy is back to being a genre bending folk hero.
Fuel EX 7 shines when you're charging down tricky descents, where the dropper post, upgraded 140mm RockShox 35 Gold fork, and 130mm of rear travel come in handy. A lightweight aluminum frame, Tubeless Ready wheels, and a reliable 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain make this an awesome all-around full suspension mountain bike..