Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$73.99 - $83.99
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct-mount type brake caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-F - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 174 grams
$32.50 - $32.95
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
$19.99 - $29.99
- 2Mm thick stainless steel with standard 6-Bolt/44Bcd bolt pattern - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Includes (6) Torx bolts, (1) Torx wrench
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
$80.00 - $95.00
- Replacement rotors specifically designed for Formula brakes - (IS) 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International Standard or (CL) CenterLock 35mm spline-lock interface - 1-piece stainless steel or 2-piece aluminum carrier options
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
- Consistent, predictable and powerful - More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position - High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles - Easy maintenance - Rider tuned brake system - Tool-less reach adjust
The Dura 2 Road Holder is a lightweight forged aluminum holder with dual pivot adjustment that houses Kool-Stop's Dual Compound Dura2 Type insert. These holders will fit most Shimano type brake systems. Features: - Aluminum Holder - Water Grooves - Dual Pivot Adjustment - Dual Compound - Ultra lightweight 30g/pair
$29.00 - $34.00
- Black: all-around performance compound - Salmon (Kool Stop): high grip compound for race/trials use
Avid's Rear 170mm Post Bracket Hardware Kit has everything you need to mount a 170mm rotor (sold separately) to the back of your bike. Kits include mounting bolts and a 30mm post mount spacer for rear brake installation.
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
Contains 70% ceramic fiber which insulates against friction heat build up, and prevents premature aging of the resin of the carbon fiber rim. - Pro compound provides 20% greater stopping power - Ceramic fiber compound for use with carbon rims - Compatible with popular Shimano-style brake shoes - Good for both wet and dry conditions
- Brake Pad Types: G02S Resin, J02A Resin (G04S Metal, J04C Metal) - Average Weight: 418.8g
For use in adapting 140mm Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers for use with 160mm rear rotors. - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Mount | Rotor Size: Rear Flat | 160 Rotor
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are rotor-friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$8.75 - $12.30
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
$16.99 - $18.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$6.95 - $9.00
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
$9.00 - $9.99
Tectonic pads interlock together and are customizable to the rider's preference - Replacement inserts for Kool Stop's Tectonic and Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Grooved for water displacement - Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
$29.99 - $49.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
Proven in World Cup racing, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake sits at the summit of downhill brake technology. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons for serious power blended with stellar modulation. Heat is the enemy of any braking system, so Shimano uses ICE technology with finned brake pads and a longer banjo to dissipate heat more effectively. All that power is blended with ergonomics, the levers feature tool-free reach and free stroke adjustment, as well as shorter, one-finger friendly lever blades, for a totally customized fit. All this leads to a brake with reduced pad wear, that doesn't fade or squeal, and leaves you in total control.
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Page 1 of 21 Next page