- Road/Cross/Gravel offset ring has a reverse dish for perfect chainline - Fits Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranksets, replacing ring and spider - 48mm chainline, same as Cannondale XX1 spider. Use 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 64g/68g/72g (30/32/34t)
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our Drop-Stop technology. Since their release, the uses for these rings has expanded beyond Cyclocross to commuting, gravel riding, and even full on road applications with the giant 52t rings! - These rings are for use with 130 BCD 5 arm cranksets. - Do NOT fit on Shimano DA 9000 / Ultegra 6800 - Not compatible with Campy CX10/11. - SRAM Exogram cranksets with inset nut must use stock fifth bolt + spacer(s). The Force CX1 bolt features fifth bolt with 1X specific shoulder. This kit can be found online. - Can be mounted in either the big or small ring position of a double crankset given chainstay clearance in the small ring position. - 38T important note: The chain may contact the spider arm slightly when using the 38T chainring. Wolf Tooth recommends filing a small chamfer on the spider arm but you can also just install it and let the chain do the work. This is only an issue with the 38T as the 130 BCD was designed for 39T smallest ring. - Stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need bolts like our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
The Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only MTB company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. SPECS - Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain. - Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions. - CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability. - Available for 104/94 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options. - 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized Black with laser etch - CNC machined in Whistler, BC. Sequence rings are available in: - 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD) - 28/30 tooth (94 BCD) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount RFC) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount GXP) - 28/30 tooth (Direct Mount BB30) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount Boost) Compatibility Notes: - 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility). - Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. - Direct Mount Sequence rings are available for with GXP and BB30 bottom brackets as well as Race Face Cinch cranks.
$40.00 - $140.00
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Specially designed tooth profiles for improved wear - More durable finish - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD - Speeds: 12 - Material: Aluminum
416 stainless steel is not the first material choice for most component manufactures looking to use stainless steel (most use soft 300 series). That is because 416 is hard...hard because the raw billet is expensive, hard because it takes a long time to machine. However, that did not stop Wolf Tooth because there is no denying that it is the best material for those that need the ultimate durability in a chainring. These stainless steel chainrings are not only beautiful, but they will last 5-10 times longer than their aluminum versions. Compatibility: - These are functionally the same as the aluminum 104 BCD rings. - These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset. - 30t x 104 ring is the only Quarq power meter compatible 30t ring available. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention). - Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Eagle Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains SRAM has ever made. The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise, and wear. The complete Eagle system—crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette—is designed, tested, and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain. Put simply, Eagle is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain. - Designed to be used with Eagle chains - Material: Aluminum
$74.99 - $94.99
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
$69.00 - $99.00
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
$59.95 - $64.95
The 104 BCD chainring was Wolf Tooth’s first product ever and it is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets. Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop tooth design is the best available anywhere. Compatibility: - These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset - 30 tooth rings require chainring bolts that are 7-10mm long. All other sizes require single ring specific bolts that are ~6mm long. - 30t x 104BCD ring is the only QUARQ power meter compatible 30t ring available! - For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- chrome plated steel for maximum durability
$19.25 - $34.00
- CNC 6061 aluminum chainring with standard teeth
$59.95 - $69.95
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
$64.95 - $69.95
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
$79.95 - $89.95
- Cyclocross ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
The XTR M960, now 4 generations old in the XTR lineage, is an oldie-but-goodie crankset and Wolf Tooth aims to meet your 1x needs with these rings. Compatibility: - These rings only fit on the M960 crankset in the middle ring position. They are a 102mm BCD. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
$141.00 - $147.00
Top quality design and materials in sizes to fit modern road and 'cross bikes. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability - 52t for use with 36 or 38t - 50t for use with 34t
$16.99 - $47.99
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
- Ultralite computer-aided design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness - High strength 7075-T6 aluminum and hard anodized surface coating for longevity - Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
$31.99 - $47.99
Origin-8's Alloy Blade Chainrings are CNC-machined out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8- and 9-speed drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
$5.99 - $8.99
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel
The X-SYNC 2 Bosch Direct Mount Chainring is built with the needs of E-MTB riders in mind, and incorporates the same X-SYNC 2 Eagle chain management technology found in every SRAM 1x drivetrain. - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses - An integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain - Speeds: 12 - Material: Steel
$67.99 - $79.99
Race Face Next SL Direct Mount Chainrings • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength • Compatible for 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Attaches as part of the Race Face CINCH system (using tool TL6800) allowing you to switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease • Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design • Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing • 41 grams (26T) ranging up to 82 grams (36T) • Compatible with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface
$28.00 - $30.00
Surly's MWOD Inner Chainrings are made from stainless steel for extreme durability. These rings are compatible with Surly's MWOD cranks.
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
$38.21 - $90.23
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$22.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
$25.00 - $38.00
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, no shift ramps, hard anodized for durability - Excellent for Singlespeed/fixed gear applications
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming -1mm swappable chainline
$29.99 - $31.99
A sturdy 4-spoke design and a solid 6mm thick 6061-T6 alloy construction make the 4 Star Sprocket a real killer. - Material: Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - Thickness: 6.35mm - Special Features: Bolt drive version only, made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles - Weight: 25t: 77g (2.71oz : 0.16lbs)
Page 1 of 9 Next page