$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
$52.16 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Odyssey's 49er is a traditional-looking 4-piece bar that uses multi-butted main tubing, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength, larger radius bends for greater durability, and welded end caps to reduce flex. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. SPECS - 9-inch Rise - 29-inch Width - 1.5° Upsweep - 12° Backsweep - 2lbs 3.4 oz
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Made in the USA - Chrome finish - Weight: 526g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 372g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
$23.99 - $33.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
$59.99 - $69.99
The Radio Bikes team wanted a tough do-it-all bar with a classic look, so the Nemesis bar uses dual radius design for smoother bends, as well as more resistance to bending. Paired up with fully heat-treated and multiple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, the Nemesis bar features classic geometry and is available in both 9.25" and 9" rises to keep everyone happy.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
$77.99 - $82.99
After his standout part in their video,“Foundation,” WeThePeople rewarded German tech machine Felix Prangenberg with his own signature collection. At the helm, the Pathfinder 4-piece handlebar features an oval crosstube for improved strength and dent resistance, and is available in two rise options and both 22.2mm standard and 25.4mm oversize tubing sizes. The Pathfinder is one of WTP's most advanced products yet and goes hand-in-hand with Felix’s highly progressive style of riding.
$77.99 - $79.99
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
Page 1 of 2 Next page