$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
$14.99 - $21.99
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so you can customize your ride and includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
- EVA and cork material - Good flex for easy wrapping - Adhesive backing - Thickness: 3mm
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
$19.99 - $29.99
Key features: - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
$41.99 - $45.99
Feel the superior grip and comfort of our popular DSP Bar Tape in a 1.8mm thickness. 82-inch rolls will be enough to wrap any handlebar and weighing only 50 grams per set (including plugs), making DSP the lightest tape on the market.
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
$12.99 - $13.00
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
The best bar tape is available in a dual color roll. The color transition is at 33 inches, just below the hoods! 82 inch rolls and 56 grams per set. (including plugs).
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
- Smooth velvety texture provides confidence inspiring comfort and grip - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Your hands aren't going anywhere Your grip is the last thing you should be thinking about while turning the pedals. Keep riding through all weather conditions in confidence with the no-slip grip Supertack Handlebar tape. Shock-absorbing foam adds an extra layer of awesome. Key features - Super-tacky texture for no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing Details - Material: Microfiber
Handlebar tape with extra-tacky texture and a classic perforated look that lends better grip to road riders. Super tacky (in a good way) Confidently ride in all conditions with the no-slip grip of our Perf Line Handlebar tape. This tape adds an extra layer of awesome with shock-absorbing foam and keeps things looking classy with stylish perforated details. Product details - Super-tacky texture offers a no-slip grip - Classic perforated styling keeps your bike looking clean - Ideal stretch allows quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam adds comfort - Includes finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar-end plugs - Adhesive backing
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
- Lightweight alloy construction with 3mm allen for a secure hold
Ergon’s SR Sport Gel is the company’s breakthrough innovation in a women’s specific road bike saddle design. It’s shape and relief fit the female anatomy in the rocked-forward position that is experienced on the road and gravel. The soft-tissue and seating area is noticeably more comfortable due to the ergonomically placed gel inlays. - Includes matching handlebar tape
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Page 1 of 4 Next page