- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$1.59 - $38.40
Perform at your highest potential with GU Energy Gel. The 3:1 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose spares your limited glycogen stores with a combination of slow and fast-absorbing carbohydrates. The electrolytes sodium and potassium are just what your legs crave to stay firing properly. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
$2.49 - $35.82
CLIF BLOKS Energy Chews provide quick, chewable, energy to athletes while training and racing. BLOKS come in 33 calorie cubes, with sleek and portable packaging, making it easy to customize and track caloric and electrolyte intake during long outings and races.
$2.49 - $45.00
Created for daily training and competition, GU Energy Chews pack energy-dense calories in a portable packet to help sustain energy demands of long duration activities. The 90-calorie packet contains carbohydrates to keep you fueled while delaying bonking by sparing your glycogen stores. Sodium, the primary electrolyte lost in sweat, aids in hydration by maintaining water balance. The branched-chain amino acids (leucine, valine, isoleucine) may reduce mental fatigue and decrease muscle damage.
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$3.41 - $4.46
Replacement M5 x 8 Flat Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M5-0.8 - Overall Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Use with 3mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
Product details: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
$3.99 - $6.50
Keep your computer and sensors ready for every ride with replacement batteries Key features: - CR2032 battery is used for most Trek and Bontrager computers - 23AE battery is used for the Bontrager Interchange Analog Wireless Sensor - LR44 and L1154 batteries are identical and used in Bontrager SpeedTrap Sensor
Knurled 6061 aluminum valve caps for a little touch of swag. - Material: Knurled 6061 Aluminum - Valve Type: Schrader
Traditional style barrel adjuster that fits Mission brake levers and many others. Product Specifications - Size: M7 x P1.0 - Compatibility: Mission and Most OEM Levers - Weight: 0.1oz
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, white surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Reusable up to 3 times - Compatible with 6, 7 and 8 speed IG drivetrains - Pin width: 7.1mm - Card of 2
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
Helmet buckles work hard to keep your helmets secure and to maximize safety. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. Key features - Original replacement buckles for your Bontrager helmet - Compatible with all Bontrager helmets
$4.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Replacement spindle bolt that fits Mission Transit cranks and many other cranks. Product Specifications - Thread: M8 x P1.0 - Allen Key: 6mm - Includes: 1 Bolt - Weight: 0.6oz
Page 1 of 25 Next page